IBM Sterling Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ)
IBM Sterling Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) automates the configuration, pricing and quoting of complex services, and products, enabling customers, sales agents, call center agents and partners in validating the right product choice. Thus simplifies the complex selling process into a streamlined and self-served but yet effective sales process.
What’s New in Sterling Configure, Price, and Quote?
- Automates and simplifies the complex online selling process by helping customers to easily select, configure, and quote the products, thus making order process faster and reliable.
- Centralizes pricing process for products and services, i.e. easy to establish, change and communicate the pricing.
- Systemizing workflows of quoting process to create, manage, and negotiating the sales quotations.
- Advanced integration capabilities, enabling the solution to co-exist and augment your ERP system.
- Business intelligence that enhances decision-making throughout the process with embedded analytics.
How you will be benefited?
- It helps reducing costs and increases revenue by optimizing channel selling
- It Improves process efficiency and reduces chances of error in order fulfilment by streamlining the selling process
- Efficient and enhanced management of service operations and products results in high business profits and market capturing.
- Leverage customers with smooth and flawless ordering and pricing system, thus increases customer satisfaction.
- In addition, it helps your sales organization manage leads, customer profiles and contracts, quickly establish and enforce complex pricing strategies, and deliver accurate and professional quotes.
- It provides a best-in-class approach to this very important aspect of the sales process while allowing enough flexibility to configure the software to your specific business needs
Contact us today to be your partner in modernizing and uplifting your online selling process through modern and feature enriched sterling commerce technologies.