WebSphere Commerce Guru is a subsidiary of Royal Cyber, a modernized e-business solutions provider specializing in IBM Technologies. An IBM Premier Business partner, IBM Authorized trainer and Microsoft Certified Gold Partner, Royal Cyber helps enterprises globally to improve and modernize their services.
Founded in 2002, we have over 8 years of IBM WebSphere commerce implementation experience and 100+ IBM certifications that give our clients confidence that we will be able to successfully complete implementation of any WebSphere Commerce Project.
With our Offshore-In-house model, we guarantee high quality work with competitively low implementation cost. Please visit our customer case studies to find out more about our successful implementations of WebSphere Commerce.
Thinking about in-house development, with our DO-IT-Yourself program our experienced IBM certified gurus will guide you in the initial phases to find the best solution for your business, get your environment ready and provide training of IBM e-commerce framework which matches your needs to get your team started in the right direction.
Our IBM WebSphere Commrce services include:
- Migration Services
- Support Packages
- IBM Certified WebSphere Commerce Training
- Performance Improvement
- WebSphere Commerce Plug-ins
- SEO Services
- Content Delivery Network (CDN)
In addition to the above services we also provide customization and support services to achieve
- Optimized search capability [Integration with tools such as Omnifind and Endeca]
- New style for better customer usability
- External application Integration to meet business requirements
- Payment authorization and deposit [Integration with PSPs such as CyberSource, Paypal, Google Checkout]
- Real-Time Shipping charges [Integration with shipping carriers]
- Tax calculation for different locales [Integration with Tax Calculation APIs]
- Globalization and multiple currency support
- Gift Center implementation
- Sales Center Implementation
- Site Analytics [Integration with IBM Coremetrics]
For more information, please call us on 1-630-355-6292 (Monday – Friday: 8AM to 6PM) , alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this form so our team of consultants can assist you further.